If research data lies at the heart of your organisation, you need to know that you have adequate infrastructure, staff skills and resources, and senior management support in place to ensure that your data is effectively managed for validation, reuse and evidential purposes.
CARDIO enables you to:
- collaboratively assess data management requirements, activity, and
capacity at your institution
- build consensus between data creators, information managers and
- identify practical goals for improvement in data management provision
- identify operational inefficiencies and opportunities for cost saving;
- make a compelling case to senior managers for investment in data